Pembaca Blog Setia

Wednesday 21 November 2012

SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU..

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

 

I am writing this just because I don’t feel comfortable seeing other people look at me uncomfortably. Got what I mean? No? That’s ok. I just need to do this to keep myself calm again. To feel much better. I can’t tell any soul in my office, they are not my friends, they just colleagues.

 

I am not VERY good at what I am doing, just a little better than you. Please stop judging me like you know me for a long time. Like you know my past. Like you are by my side since I was born. And you and me are totally different. Live your life the way you want it. And don’t expect me to live my life the way you WANT it too..!

 

Stop judging me, stop judging other people around you..! Because you have no right to do so. Stop acting like I need your blessing to success..! Of course NOT! I am very SORRY to make you feel that way.. I wasn’t born to please you. Go get your own REAL life. We are not getting younger.

 

I don’t hate her, I just feel so pity because she have to worry about my life. Because she have to feel uncomfortable of my presence in her life. But I do feel honored because she is spending some of her value time to think about me J

 

And thank you very much for taking your time to read this crap..! Sayang selalu J

 

Sampai jumpa lagi..wassalam.

10 komen:

LydSunshine said...

Sebenarnya J tu apa?

Sape yg saiko selalu judge awak tu? Dia jeles kenapa?

Unknown said...

Lyd,
J tu maybe smiley face yg tak appear kat pc Lyd :)

Mamavogue tak tau dia nak jeles ape, atau kenapa. Tp dia suka 'buat muka'.. bila bab mintak tlg, manis mulut nyer :)

mrspuex said...

sabar sabar..cool cool..
n calm down bebeh..:D

Unknown said...

Mrspuex,
Dah story2 kat sini.. Dah cool dah :-)

Wanieys a.k.a IbuQalief said...

sabor bebanyak yer....J tu saper?

Unknown said...

Wanieys,
tahnks ye..
Bukan J, actually smiley face tu..

mummyrinazone beauty said...

huii mencabar keimanan sungguh tapi kena gak sabr..huhu

Unknown said...

nurul,
sedang cuba menambah kuantiti sabar :)

sekadar meluah perasaan je, kalau tak sesak napas rase nyer..hihi

Unknown said...

After all, now you feel better kan? fuhhh...mmg best dpt luah2 kat blog! w/pun sometime ade yg misunderstood! Sayang selalu! muahhh

IntaNBerliaN said...

moga awk lega sikit sekarang... bila kita luah, rs tenang sikit kan...

pe2 pun, sabar yer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2012; This is the Story of My Wonderful Life | Designed by: Ilham Liyana | Powered by Blogger